SeaPort Enhanced (SeaPort-e)
Welcome to the Portage SeaPort-e web page. The SeaPort-e contract provides professional support services for the Naval Sea Systems Command, Naval Air Systems Command, Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command, Naval Supply Systems Command, Naval Facilities Command, Strategic Systems Programs, and the United States Marine Corps. Services provided may include new product areas, programs, or missions assigned to these activities during the life of the contract.
This Navy contract vehicle provides fast and efficient access to Portage’s comprehensive range of SeaPort-e engineering, technical, and programmatic support services, including:
- Engineering, system engineering, and process engineering support
- System design documentation and technical data support
- Software engineering, development, programming, and network support
- System safety engineering support
- Quality assurance support
- Information system development, information assurance, and information technology support
- Logistics support
- Training support
- Program support
- Functional and administrative support
- Public affairs and multimedia support.