Portage Quality Assurance Program Description and Capabilities
Portage has 15 years of experience in implementing our corporate QA Program on Department of Energy, Department of Defense, and a variety of private-sector projects. The Portage QA Program is ISO 9001:2008 certified by a third-party registrar certification. We are committed to delivery of high-quality performance in meeting the goals of this contract and will implement quality standards tailored to the specific requirements of the contract.
Portage maintains a corporate QA Program that is compliant with:
- ISO 9001:2008, “Quality Management System Requirements”
- 10 CFR 830 Subpart A, “Nuclear Safety Management Quality Assurance Requirements”
- DOE Order 414.1D, “Quality Assurance”
- ASME NQA-1-2008 with 2009 Addenda, “Quality Assurance Requirements for Nuclear Facility Applications”
- 10 CFR 50 Appendix B, “Quality Assurance Criteria for Nuclear Power Plants and Fuel Reprocessing Plants”
including 10 CFR 21, “Reporting of Defects and Noncompliances”
Products and services produced by Portage will be controlled to comply with established quality standards, statutory and regulatory requirements, and client requirements and expectations.
Portage’s Quality Assurance Program has been evaluated during pre-qualification processes for performance of DOE O 414.1D, 10 CFR 830 Subpart A, and/or NQA-1 designated subcontract work by the following companies:
- Los Alamos National Security, LLC (LANS) for work at the Los Alamos National Laboratory (LANL)
- CH2MHill Washington Group International (CWI) for work at the Idaho National Laboratory (INL)
- Battelle Energy Alliance (BEA) for work at the INL
Portage’s Quality Assurance staff includes certified NQA-1 Lead Auditors, Auditors and Quality Engineers.